Personally Identifiable Information:
This information includes data that can specifically identify you as an individual. Whenever you create an account on our site, register yourself or choose any other way to communicate with us, such as purchasing our products, subscribing to our publications, requesting information on certain materials or submitting your questions and viewpoints on our published content, we collect personally identifiable information from you. It can be of different types, however, most of them include your name, contact address, phone number, delivery information, email ID and other demographic information. The collection of your personal information is determined by the products or services you seek.
Information we collect:
Whenever you visit any page of our website, as a visitor or a user, we use log files of a standard web server to monitor and evaluate the performance as well as the technical capability of our website.
How we use your personal information:
Once collected, we may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes.
- To register you on the site for the services you have requested;
- To complete the registration process and process the membership application;
- To answer your emails and other on-line requests;
- To send you the requested information;
- To improve our reviews and offered products;
- To ensure that our content material is relevant to your needs;
- To offer products that may be of your interest;
- To generate the aggregate statistical studies related to our services and products;
- To alert you when the new content is published;
- To notify you about the new products, reviews, offers, upgrades, and similar information.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose your information to our partner organizations and third parties that may provide us the processing services. We deal with these trusted third party organizations and prohibit them from using your personally identifiable information for any illegal practice.
We may also share your information that we collect from our site in accordance with the existing laws that may apply, to collect the debt, in response to the legal procedures or to defend our property and other rights.
Links to other sites:
Our website may contain links to other platforms. Be aware that we do not control the privacy policies of other websites. It is suggested that you should first take a look at the policies of other sites before providing them any information. We offer these links just for the information, interests, and convenience of the visitors.
We may also place cookies to identify your browser whenever you visit our website. You can choose to opt-out if you don’t want them to access your computer. They contain non-personal information and are not associated with the personally identifiable information we collect.
We may change this policy from time to time in response to new regulations, technology, or for other reasons. You should pay a visit from time to time to catch up with any such changes.